Flashmob Proposal with LG World Record



Hi guys, sorry it's been a while since I last posted something. Has been crazy with the new job and the new apartment lately that I hardly have time to put down my thoughts. Here's to hoping things will fall into place soon and I will be able to update regularly again. 

You guys probably know though I don’t care about weddings, I have a thing for proposals. My friend recently linked this video to my facebook. Apparently a guy in India proposed to his girlfriend with a flashmob. Now it may not be the most epic ever, but the dancing is electrifying and when you have hundreds of people moving in unison to the beat, it makes for quite a spectacle.


The whole thing seems to be helped by LG which is now called itself World Record for God-knows-what reasons. It appears that the guy was asking some questions on this LG forum here and the people there caught wind of his plan to propose and helped out. They actually even made a behind-the-scenes video which is pretty hilarious with two giant-head monsters organizing the thing.


Looks like LG is branching out from producing 3D Smart TVs and dabbling in the nuptial business. 

3 comments:

  1. you got a job? congratulations. now you will get more busy with the passage of time. parking luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first experience is pretty hilarious. I would recommend you to go for this experiment.
    cheap airport parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the links are not opening. Kindly fix that. ipad apps development

    ReplyDelete

 
  • LOST IN LONDON © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes