Lovefilm Instant HD on LG 3D Smart TV

I'm back now with some exciting news as of late. Lovefilms, one of the most promising movie streaming services, decided to offer subscribers video-on-demand service with HD movies and TV series. The service costs £4.99 a month, which I think is more than a bargain.
Lovefilm Instant 30 day Free Trial
Lovefilm Instant, as they named it, will be available on LG smart TVs as well as Samsung and Xbox kinect. Support for ipad or playstation devices have yet to be announced so if you own one of them, you're better off waiting. (doesn't apply to LG owners, YAY).


The LG 3D TV that I purchased not too long ago actually has a lot more apps and useful services than its given credit for. I’m really excited that now I get to watch more movies in 3D at home. This, I think, will be by far the best £4.99 that I ever spent. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • LOST IN LONDON © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes