Olympic opening ceremony in 3D



Okay, so the Olympic is FINALLY here! Who else is excited??
So while I was watching the Olympic opening ceremony in 3D with my LG 3d smart tv, this is what happened for those who were in the actual stadium.




I don't understand how this actually worked, but people who were at the stadium too did enjoy the ceremony in 3D, which is super awesome!!  I watched it with my LG 3D tv and the 3D was never been better. Now we don't have as much 3D games in Olympic as they said it would be, but I can still watch them in 3D using 2d to 3d conversion on my TV, so it's all good. I still would love it if they offer more games in 3D though.
So far, I'm enjoying the Olympic so much and I hope you guys do too. 
This is the current record for 2012 London Olympic.  

Oh my God, as always, Asians are going crazy with the medal and we are on 16th place. 
we gotta keep moving!! Come on guys!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • LOST IN LONDON © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes